Creative Suite - from PC to Mac

kaiserwilhelm

Our customer had 3-5 copies of CS 5.0
If they destroyed their install disks and asked Adobe to go to CS5 on the Mac, what would the charge be?
What about if they wanted to go to 5.5 (which would mean 6.0 under the new deal)?

I am looking for a specific amount. I assume that installing CS 5 on a Mac and typing in the PC serial number would accomplish nothing?

They should just see what it would take to convert their regular licenses into a single 3-5 user group license for CS 5.5 or CS 6. Generally group licenses are platform agnostic.

Shawn

Adobe is pretty strict about these things. They might allow you to upgrade the license and switch platforms at the same time, but I suspect they might not. You should call them. Good luck.

The cloud licensing letts you download Mac or PC, and many applications you can switch language if you like… why not expand your print vocabulary in French or German ;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back