Creo Scitex Eversmart Jazz+ drivers really, really needed...

adaml75

Hello everyone,

I was just given task to set up really old Scitex Creo Eversmart Jazz+ scanner with Windows computer. The problem is that it used to work with Mac and there is only Mac software for it. I know Creo produced drivers for Windows 2000. Kodak (which, as probably everyone here knows, bought Creo a few years ago) won't help me. The drivers are gone from their webpage and they won't send them to me - scanners are too old for them to support ("end of life" as of March, 2008).

Does anybody here - anybody - have Windows drivers for this scanner? I would be really grateful.

Best -

Adam

on the same boat..

on the same boat..

I'm on the same boat (have been for months!) but looking for mac software for the Jazz+ ... somebody lost the CD, we moved it, and now we can't use it at all.

Changing the bulb - scitex eversmart pro

Changing the bulb - scitex eversmart pro

Hi, does anyone know how to change the bulb. My manual is written in french and i cant figure out how to get the scanner portion to move to the middle of the machine so that i can replace the bulb. I already have a spare.

Can anyone please email or respond here? thanks,
Kahea

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back