Crestline Dampener Question

edwardjones

I would like to know everyone's opinion on which Crestline Altra we should get for our Ryobi 3304H, we're thinking the 5 roller system, although we're told the 4 roller system works just as well. We're running a lot of process color on this little guy and using a DPM 34 for poly plates,and single step fountain solution.

The Altra series is your best choice for the 3302H. I doubt the old style 4 roller would even fit or work with the H series. Frame wise and install needs.
The H has a geared form and oscillator roller and the Altra’s will take that machine to a new level. Up to color in like 3 sheets. I have installed over 40 units on 3302 and 3302H and 3304H and they are just rock solid. There will be a few that disagree but the problems they complain about are usually due to wrong chemistry etc.
Spend the money get the Altra’s. Have a good tech install them this makes a lot of difference also.

Hello Edward

If you decide to install Crestlines and need any assistance, please let us know. We are the largest online supplier of Ryobi OEM parts in the world and we can help you in many ways. We offer parts, technical support, and manuals for all models of Ryobi machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "old timers" will often tell you that the moletin system gives the very best results. I favor Kompac dampeners as they are simpler and perform well. Crestlines also worked well but seemed to have more problems. As a tech, I never had to run them for any length of time; only long enough to see that it ran well after repairs. Maybe some of our fellow bloggers can chime in with their opinions on what is best.

tomtech

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back