CS3 Cutting twice, I know this has been discussed before.

Robert carter

I have been using cs3 with cutting master for years and it has been working great, and then the other day without changing anything, cutting master is cutting everything twice. I believe the problem is with cs3 not cutting master. I brought up an old file that cut fine before and it cut twice. I've read about some ways around it, but I want to solve the problem. I cut a lot of vinyl and don't want to take the time for the work around on every job, is it a glitch in cs3? do I need to reinstall cs3? any additional thoughts? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Robert Carter.

I'm typing this in cs3, I'm not doing anything other than typing it. I'm going straight to cut plot like I have for years and it has always cut once. I have changed nothing. That's what I don't understand.

You may need to look for help on a dedicated wide format/signage message board - we may not have members here that use the combination of software/versions as you are having issues with.

Stephen Marsh

You may need to look for help on a dedicated wide format/signage message board - we may not have members here that use the combination of software/versions as you are having issues with.

Stephen Marsh
I did exactly that, and the problem was that I must have somehow clicked the convert strokes to outlines button. I unchecked it and everything is fine. Now I can get back to fighting with the grippers on my Ryobi 3200.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back