Ct needs jobs

User Name

I am looking for press/bindery position.
I am located in central Ct, and because of the economy my working pressroom foreman position was eliminated.
I am willing to discuss employment with you and your company.
With over thirty years in the printing business.

resume available.

Phoenix Press in New Haven, CT is hiring

Phoenix Press in New Haven, CT is hiring

Phoenix Press in New Haven, CT is actively seeking an experienced 2- and 6-color offset pressman with experience to run 6-color Heidelberg Speedmaster (primarily) and 2-color finisher (as needed).

2nd shift, 40hrs/week with some overtime available. Mon-Thurs 3p-1am. Friday and Saturday shifts available at time plus half pay.

Contact Dave Signore or Brian Driscoll at 203-865-5555.

Phoenix Press has been featured on the front page of the New Haven Register and in the June 22, 2009 Forbes Magazine for their environmental stewardship; a Northwind 100 wind turbine to offset 1/3 of the electric needs of the pressroom is slated to be installed on-site in the Fall of 2009!

Experience is a must; pressman must also be willing (as needed) to train/mentor assistant, and jog paper, operate feed board, etc.

Thank you for your interest!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back