CTP Screen Pt-R 8300

Hi,
With all respect may I ask,
What happened to your manuals? They are part of the machine. The seller had to provide you with them.

Farshad

Screen FT-R3050

Screen FT-R3050

Please Help me someone, I have a imagesetter Screen Ft-R3050 , I ask it to print a test by control panel and happen "Machine Error 15" that means the laser is too small in accordance Service Manual i have here, other question, I can't to enter in service program because the menu is different in Manual to Control Panel of this machine. The Scon Board is version2.60 and Cont Board 2.01. Please Help me Can anyone answering what's happening ??

Last edited:
Imagesetter Screen FT-R3050

Imagesetter Screen FT-R3050

Please Help me someone, I have a imagesetter Screen Ft-R3050 , I ask it to print a test by control panel and happen "Machine Error 15" that means the laser is too small in accordance Service Manual i have here, other question, I can't to enter in service program because the menu is different in Manual to Control Panel of this machine. The Scon Board is version2.60 and Cont Board 2.01. Please Help me Can anyone answering what's happening ??

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back