Custom Tags?

sonic_nerdish

Does anyone know somewhere to get some custom tags made? The company I'm doing work for makes metal counter top brackets. They give contractors samples of the brackets to show customers. I've designed a full color 2 sided tag about the size of a credit card that they want to attach to the brackets with basic company info. I'd like it to look as professional as possible and durable, so I'm thinking that printing on something like a credit card would look best. The back up plan is just to have them printed on a heavy stock and then laminated, with a grommet and bead chain. One problem I'm faced with is that they only want about 50 of these and most printers I've found have minimum orders well over that quantity.

Anybody know a printer that can help me?

Thanks,
Chris

Oxburger's advise is good do an internet search for tag companies, they usually will print, add grommet and string.

We use Coastwide Tag in Los Angeles, Here's there info:
2043 Saybrook Ave, Los Angeles, CA , 90040-1715
Phone: 323-721-1501, FAX: 323-724-1135
Products Description:
Label & seal printing service
Tag holders or accessories, Price tags, Luggage tags, Security tags, Identification tags, Key tags, Signage, Identification documents, Signage and accessories, Tags, Labels, Signage equipment.

They can print it and do the rest or you can send them preprinted tag and they'll add grommet and string--we've done it both ways.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I ended up using bagtags.com. Their minimum was 100 and my client was cool with that. I'll post again after we have them to let you know if it was worth it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back