Cut Vinyl

urville

I need someone who is reliable and quick to act as a subcontracted vendor for cut vinyl for us.

We get alot of doors, windows, mixed colors, first surface, second surface, laminated, unlaminated, etc. Not huge jobs, but I need someone reliable with decent turn times none-the-less.

Is this you, or do you have such a vendor?

Respond here or PM me!

I-25 corridor - Denver, Colorado and surrouding region. However, I am willing to consider outside this area as i have tried several vendors in this region and they either dont have the capability, dont respond for weeks, say they shipped things that never come, or are too big for these kinds of jobs. Most of it I had shipped in since there werent any in my area that worked out.

I dont have a set cost. Reasonable market standard cost is fine. It wouldnt hurt to be considered for a vendor/subcontract wholesale discount but its not as obvious in this industry thus far as it it is in traditional print. As long as the price is fair, I'm far more concerned with reasonable turn times and such.

One vendor here never sent me a single glass door "hours" or company name vinyl application that post weeding wasnt missing letters. When we finally got someone to respond they said smaller jobs like this werent worth their time. I dont know what that had to do with the issue. We had one last job with them and he said no problem, i'll do this last one. He said it shipped (neighboring city to me), it never came, I called, he said he had to reship it, this went on three four times.I lost the client waiting a month for the lettering.

I just need more reliable than that.

urville I recommend you to look at Stickerz.com or DiscountSignShop.com. They are owned and operated by Magnetic Graphix, Inc. based in Port Charlotte, Florida. They have been producing Signs, Stickers, Vinyl Banners, Business Cards and Magnets since 1997. You can create your own custom promotional stuff through online designer as well :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back