Dark line on non operator side of indigo 1050

noobsauce

Hello All,

Any suggestions for: Dark line on non operator side of indigo 1050? Any help or suggestions would be great.

thanks,
John

sure, here's a photo

sure, here's a photo

Thanks for your consideration and let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day,
John

Attachments

• IMG00147-20100929-1548.jpg
    IMG00147-20100929-1548.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 167
Firstly, clean the glass of the laser head (IPA+lint free cloth). Located above the slit injector.
If you do not get better, print a printcleaner page and send it the picture.

Even possible, that a developer and or the reverse roller voltage to high. Try to manually configure (developer 250-350V, RR 0-50V). Clean the RR, developer, squeegee roller contact.

dark line

dark line

Hi Artos,

I really appreciate the input. We have done the cleaning and I will try the manual voltage adjustment. It appears to get better when I increase the flow to the RR, although now we are getting streaks in the image where it looks like the the ink isn't flowing uniformly. This machine was out of commission for a couple years and was not put to bed in the cleanest of states.

Thanks again for your help,
John

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back