DearAdobe.com

After reading through top 50 complaints, I concluded there are too many whiners. Most complaints comes across as end user errors or lack the knowledge to find easy solutions. While I know Adobe products aren't perfect and in some cases, too much functionality and overkill... but don't cry about product being too expensive or acrobat readers takes 2 minutes to start up or that someone don't realized they can turn off updater.

In the age of internet and blogs, we are cultivating new breed of whiners on even the slightest things. There are bigger things to worry about like economy, war, and poverty.

agreed. Most of the responses came from a lack of knowledge. One I remember about InDesign was something like please make it so that I can specify column size and number in my paragraph styles because it is annoying to keep format columns every time I import. Use object styles buddy and look at the help menu before you start complaining. I wish there was a way to respond to those. However, the price complaints are legitimate. Small businesses struggle to pay for those licenses and get no break. We only need five licenses. No volume discount for five licenses.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back