delta blues

Alan812

Hi there. I hope somebody can help me or point me in the right direction.

I am running a signasetter pro with Delta 8.1 rip.

I was operating Windows NT but suddenly started getting Dongle and Postcript errors.
Dongle Function. Interpretor has not been enabled
Dongle not found or not detected. tThe print server will not work properly.
Error. Dongle not Initialised.

I sent the Dongle away and it was tested on another machine (I think) and was told its working fine. I got it back and same problems continued.

I then got hold of another PC and did a reformat, Intalled windows 2000 server and the Delta and it worked fine for a week then all the problems started again. Redid the the PC from new again but the errors started again straight away.

Could the Dongle have had an intermittened Fault or is there something I'm Missing.

dongle erratic fuction

dongle erratic fuction

The dongle was made by sentinel.
To evaluate the dongle check it with http://www.rainbow.com.my/download/SuperproMedic.exe
This software was designed to test it.

If you have troubles, please contact with the nearest Heidelberg dealer for a donle replacement.

Good look.
Miguel Sanchez

Hi there. I hope somebody can help me or point me in the right direction.

I am running a signasetter pro with Delta 8.1 rip.

I was operating Windows NT but suddenly started getting Dongle and Postcript errors.
Dongle Function. Interpretor has not been enabled
Dongle not found or not detected. tThe print server will not work properly.
Error. Dongle not Initialised.

I sent the Dongle away and it was tested on another machine (I think) and was told its working fine. I got it back and same problems continued.

I then got hold of another PC and did a reformat, Intalled windows 2000 server and the Delta and it worked fine for a week then all the problems started again. Redid the the PC from new again but the errors started again straight away.

Could the Dongle have had an intermittened Fault or is there something I'm Missing.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back