DeskPack: Suite12 Rollout Date?

My team has been running the plugins since they were released on Christmas Day. Found it to be pretty seamless with what we had before, we've been having issues with ARD files coming in, but this seems to be related to the CMS database and colours inside our CAD files. We had an interesting performance issue in the beginning with trapping, but we found out that when we did the upgrade the ticket for trapping changed it's fix gaps to .10", so it scanned and tried to fix this for an hour before the server finished. Once that was solved we were trapping files in 10-15 seconds again.

Overall, the upgrade seems to work without any issues and my team uses trapx, boostx, imagex and barx. I can't really speak for the other plugins.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back