Different pdf pages in prinect signa

Trimmer

I received a pdf file from a costumer bu all pages are not of the same size
some 20.5x29.5some are 20.7x29.9
when i put this pages in signa,they all are with diferent size and dont match with my pages in folding sheets.
can someone tell me how to scale all pages to one size like in preps..

i uploaded this photo

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 187
We have the prinect geometry tool in acrobat to do scalings among other things,but i don't know if you can do scaling in Signa.

Most probably you'll need a pdf editor,or some plugin!

:)

its very simple. you can use 2 different types of master or you can double click pages you want to edit and in the left panel (inspector panel) you can fit.

if you imposing two product with diferent size, you can do with signsatation with two master page, master 1: 20.5x29.5, master 2: 20.7x29.9. Now, i use master page for imposing these product with diferent size in a paper.

But i think your problem that you want to change all diferent size to same size. You cannot do this with signsatation. You can do with Pitstop or Prinect geometry tool.

Have a good day !

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back