Direct food contact UV coating

bob123

Our customer has asked us if we can provide a UV coating for direct food contact. Does anyone know if this exists? We use a water based coating but they're looking for a higher gloss, any help would be appreciated!

Bob M.

FDA direct food contact UV coating

FDA direct food contact UV coating

Bob,

We can be of service to you, we offer an FDA direct food contact compliant UV coating. You can reach us at Rhino Performance Products @ 866-601-6241 or visit our website @ Welcome To Rhino Performance Products for a sample. Also, for you and your customers piece of mind as well as legality concerns, we provide full documentation that our UV coating meets FDA regulations for direct food contact.

JR

FDA direct food contact

FDA direct food contact

Bob,

Keep in mind that it's not only the coating you are using but the entire process. The FDA will ask how it is being applied ( cross contamination with other coatings and/or cleaners) and how it is being cured. The coating must be fully cured prior to being exposed to food. I would really do my homework on the entire process. Please feel free to send me any questions and i will try to help or refer you to someone who can help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back