Do you know WHAT FONT this is, what is the name of this font HELP!!

PrintingFools

does anyone know what font this is. I have a job and the customer does not know the name of their own logo font. I have spent about 4 hours trying to figure out the font and used a font identify online program. Still no luck. HELP! It can be seen here at this link
One Nation Basketball
the WORDS " ONE NATION BASKETBALL"

Looks like a combination of Copperplate and Eurostyle to me. Definitely custom made.

Looks like a combination of Copperplate and Eurostyle to me. Definitely custom made.

WhatTheFont.com doesn't provide any good matches, so my guess is the font is created by someone that uploaded their font to a site like dafont.com

I don't know if you need the top font or the two in the tops of the left and right panels, however the font in two panel headers looks like Bernard MT Condensed with some stretching and thickness added.

If the font you want is the top one, I'll looks around. My gues is the designer thickend the stroke on the center so it ate into the bodies of the letters and the actual font looks different than what is.

Hope this helped.

My money is on a freebie font that comes with really cheap publishing software. Best thing to do is ask the customer where they got it from and follow the trail. Probably going to be a semi custom font made with some kind of word art or something similar. If you have a graphic design it would probably be worth your while to give them an art charge and use Copperplate as a template and just redraw it. If you go this route make certain the customer knows that you cannot create any more words using the "font", I've had that one come back on me before. Good luck.

What a mess Photoshop's built-in effects can make of a font... And to think, someone actually LIKES this.

Hahaha, that is so true! The worst is when you make an amazing professional design, that you are sure will help your customer make money and improve their business. Then the customer has so many changes that by the time the customer is done with all of their ideas,changes and usually spouses added ideas.....it looks like a (6) six year old did it while learning photoshop from their parents. Blahh

Hahaha, that is so true! The worst is when you make an amazing professional design, that you are sure will help your customer make money and improve their business. Then the customer has so many changes that by the time the customer is done with all of their ideas,changes and usually spouses added ideas.....it looks like a (6) six year old did it while learning photoshop from their parents. Blahh

Make My Logo Bigger Cream - YouTube

Stephen Marsh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back