Does onprintshop.com work?

Do yourself a favor on don't use Design'n'Buy. Sales badgered me for months and lied about features that can be added at no charge. Well, customer service and developers are clueless about printing standards and basic UI principles and I'm sitting on a dud of a fairly expensive subscription with no way of making this work and no chance of them ever understanding the basic tools of printing.

Do yourself a favor on don't use Design'n'Buy. Sales badgered me for months and lied about features that can be added at no charge. Well, customer service and developers are clueless about printing standards and basic UI principles and I'm sitting on a dud of a fairly expensive subscription with no way of making this work and no chance of them ever understanding the basic tools of printing.
You literally got scammed. Indians are known to be scammers for a reason. I've said this in other Design'n'Buy threads. Their company is nothing but Indians.

@gordo @prwhite Every Design'n'Buy account on this website should be permabanned. You do a disservice to people like @mhartel by not having banned them already.

You literally got scammed. Indians are known to be scammers for a reason. I've said this in other Design'n'Buy threads. Their company is nothing but Indians.

@gordo @prwhite Every Design'n'Buy account on this website should be permabanned. You do a disservice to people like @mhartel by not having banned them already.

Just a point of clarification - I'm not affiliated with Printplanet. I'm just a member like yourself. Many people have made that mistake. PRWhite is the admin.

Morning all, my name is Nathan, I recently joined @prwhite as an administrator of the Printplanet.

We have been banning the Design'n'Buy accounts for spamming and denying any new account requests but will take stronger action to ban all account after this information from @mhartel above. Sorry to hear about your experience, that stinks.

@PricelineNegotiator & @gordo we appreciate you commitment to the community, and sorry for the confusion @gordo, your just so helpful people think you an administrator.

@prwhite isn't going anywhere just wanted additional support to manage the community.

I don't know anything about design'n'buy, but I wouldn't go generalising Indians because of a small group.

We use OnPrintShop. They're India based. They've been so good to work with, better than the web2print (Americans) I previously used.

I don't know anything about design'n'buy, but I wouldn't go generalising Indians because of a small group.

We use OnPrintShop. They're India based. They've been so good to work with, better than the web2print (Americans) I previously used.
LMAO!!! Imagine not knowing how prevalent scamming is in Indian culture. You are extremely ignorant. Wow. Low effort/no research replies like yours are what hurt mhartel. Shame on you.

Your experience with OnPrintShop is anecdotal and does not fit the trend. Discarded.

Also, before you reply, you should check out these very good YouTube channels that cover common scams. Note how they are almost exclusively Indians orchestrating the scams. I'm sure you'll try to "But that's not fair, they are cherry picking the videos they upload! Indians I know would never do anything bad." I don't care what you have to say because I know I am right and that you are wrong.

Why is there someone in this very thread that got scammed by an Indian company? Enough is enough. I don't want my friends on this forum to be scammed.

LMAO!!! Imagine not knowing how prevalent scamming is in Indian culture. You are extremely ignorant. Wow. Low effort/no research replies like yours are what hurt mhartel. Shame on you.

Your experience with OnPrintShop is anecdotal and does not fit the trend. Discarded.
Shame on you for being arrogant, must be apart of your culture. You can be naive and embarrass yourself, so be it.

Im very familiar with those 2 channels, and more. It doesn't mean the whole country is the same.

There are some big names that use OnPrintShop, and have for many years.
Just because you dont know much about them, doesn't mean you need to generalise.

Shame on you for being arrogant, must be apart of your culture. You can be naive and embarrass yourself, so be it.

Im very familiar with those 2 channels, and more. It doesn't mean the whole country is the same.

There are some big names that use OnPrintShop, and have for many years.
Just because you dont know much about them, doesn't mean you need to generalise.
Imbecile.

Their book module can do what you're asking for. I recommend asking them for access to their demo site so you can create products and see if it meets your needs—that's what I did.

I've been happily using OnPrintShop for several years now. They're based in India but take their work and customer service seriously. I've always received instant chat support, and they often solve issues on the spot. For more complex problems, they check with their dev team and get back within a day. Their willingness to help is exceptional, sometimes even better than many US-based companies.

While there is a language barrier, it's improved over time. Just be clear, detailed, and include screenshots when possible to ensure they understand your needs.

I'm not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.

Their book module can do what you're asking for. I recommend asking them for access to their demo site so you can create products and see if it meets your needs—that's what I did.

I've been happily using OnPrintShop for several years now. They're based in India but take their work and customer service seriously. I've always received instant chat support, and they often solve issues on the spot. For more complex problems, they check with their dev team and get back within a day. Their willingness to help is exceptional, sometimes even better than many US-based companies.

While there is a language barrier, it's improved over time. Just be clear, detailed, and include screenshots when possible to ensure they understand your needs.

I'm not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.
Be careful, don't say too much nice things about them, your comment may get disregarded too 🤣

If you use loom to record the problem with a voice over, I've friend is a lot easier for them to understand the issue. Easier to refer to aswel.

And yes, if OP is still watching, ask chat support for the demo site credentials and they'll give you some. Great way to test out add-ons.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back