DesignNBuy Releases DesignO 2.0 for Custom Product Options and Pricing Configurability for WooCommerce and Magento

Interesting company...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 09-15-44 Design'N'Buy - Online Design Tool Lab.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 09-15-44 Design'N'Buy - Online Design Tool Lab.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 146
I don't work with software companies that don't list their pricing upfront.
How am I supposed to know if it's a out of my budget before I even start.
I'm definitely not giving you my contact information to try your online demo because if I don't like it then I've still been dropped into a funnel for software I don't want to use, annoying.

I'm definitely not giving you my contact information to try your online demo because if I don't like it then I've still been dropped into a funnel for software I don't want to use, annoying.
I'm sure DesignNBuy is moral enough not to sell the data they collect to third parties and you get an ever-increasing amount of spam and phone calls.

I say the same, no upfront pricing, not interested!

They have a system that will save a print shop time by allowing customers to place orders online. Somehow, they can’t do the same for their own customers even though their software pricing is less complicated than what a print shop would require.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back