Dolev 450 5v power supply anomaly

Don OReilly

the 5v power supply on my Dolev 450 failed recently. My man Maurice of Ace Tech helped me find the fault, and sent me a replacement. Installed that, and it died again. So he sent me a second one, and the same thing happened. Now he's sent me a third, but naturally, I'm hesitant to install it.

All of these were fine prior to install. All have good fuses, and so does the 450. Maurice has never seen a problem like this one before; Any thoughts?

MANY THANKS

Don

You could have a short on the 5v line. I would pull out al the boards and instal the 5vPSU. If it comes on it could be one of the boards.

the 5v power supply on my Dolev 450 failed recently. My man Maurice of Ace Tech helped me find the fault, and sent me a replacement. Installed that, and it died again. So he sent me a second one, and the same thing happened. Now he's sent me a third, but naturally, I'm hesitant to install it.

All of these were fine prior to install. All have good fuses, and so does the 450. Maurice has never seen a problem like this one before; Any thoughts?

MANY THANKS

Don

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back