Dolev 800 Error Messages

dtermeer

Got a Dolev 800 circa 1998.

On occasion I am getting a lot of errors when I try to image film. I can shut the machine off and sometimes get it to come back online and work for a while. But sometimes on startup ii will list some or all of these errors and then message "Not Ready"

Any idea what is causing these errors:

Rlyl power check err
Rly2 Power Check Err
Stepper 12V err
CRI driver error

Check for something simple, the fans to the right of the crate might clogged with debris and may not be working at all. Hope this helps.

Thanks for comment. I replaced the fans in August and checked the temperature in the electronics crate. I had heard from one source that the power supply may be going bad. Anyone have any experience with that.

I removed all the board in the electronics crate and reset them and that seemed to work for a week. I had no issues at all for the last seven days. Now the errors are all back and I can't get the system to get beyond them. Before, I could shut down the machine for 10 minutes, restart and it would come back online.

Any other suggestions?

Check all interlocks are secure. We faced such problem when are interlocks in the small/medium film cassette area was not secure.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Check all interlocks are secure. We faced such problem when are interlocks in the small/medium film cassette area was not secure.

Thanks so much for the advice. You saved me a very expensive service call. The Cassette Interlock was bent and not triggered. The odd thing is that there was no Interlock error message among the 8 error messages that I got.

Thanks again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back