Dolev 800 help

leo

Hello everybody,

We faced with problem following: we just picked up one dolev 800V. Before it used Brisque, now we use the Xitron Navigator but when we print, there were blank on film, no image...Actually, we want to use Xitron Navigator RIP but we still face this matter.

Anybody know how to do and fix, any idea is much appreciate.
Warmest regards,
Leo.

Hello everybody,

We faced with problem following: we just picked up one dolev 800V. Before it used Brisque, now we use the Xitron Navigator but when we print, there were blank on film, no image...Actually, we want to use Xitron Navigator RIP but we still face this matter.

Anybody know how to do and fix, any idea is much appreciate.
Warmest regards,
Leo.

just try to install the correct ppd of xitron navigator rip that will sort out ur problem...

Thanks kala, sorry for my low understanding, can you tell me how to install the ppd? It's execute file?

By the way, have you ever worked with Dolev 800V2? It has software version / firmware version as same as Dolev 800V (v7.0r4)?
Regards and Thank you

Thanks kala, sorry for my low understanding, can you tell me how to install the ppd? It's execute file?

By the way, have you ever worked with Dolev 800V2? It has software version / firmware version as same as Dolev 800V (v7.0r4)?
Regards and Thank you

It must be in the Xitron Rip CD..

we are having 2 dolev 800v2 with software version 7.04

regards
kala

Hi kala,

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to get in touch with you. Could you give me your email address and we will discuss more about Dolev 800V2. I'm very interested in it.
Nice day!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back