Dolev 800V Cuts Image

Bayo

A dolev 800v sends out an incomplete image on any size of job image from medium or large cassette.

I now opened the right side door, depressed the interlock to activate it, put the beam on, the spinner on and move the carriage from the home position to the end position. But when the carriage move as far as 700, the beam went off, which explain why the image is not always complete on the film.

Please what do you think is wrong with the machine, i have changed the shutter, the problem is still there.:confused:

A dolev 800v sends out an incomplete image on any size of job image from medium or large cassette.

I now opened the right side door, depressed the interlock to activate it, put the beam on, the spinner on and move the carriage from the home position to the end position. But when the carriage move as far as 700, the beam went off, which explain why the image is not always complete on the film.

Please what do you think is wrong with the machine, i have changed the shutter, the problem is still there.:confused:

Hi Bayo,
If you plot the same image a few times ( i.e. one large separation), does it always stops exposing at the same place?
Try and move the carriage past the 700 and try and switch the laser and spinner on and see if it works.
I have a nasty feeling that you could have a problem with the dynamic cable within the chain. Good luck.

Hi Pach,

Many thanks for your reply, it cuts image not just at 700, at times it goes beyond 700. That means i will need a complete cullimotor of the machine.

Laser turns off

Laser turns off

Your problem is probably the cables of the spinner are broken or loose

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back