DOLEV 800V with problems

mategraf

This is my problem with DOLEV 800 V
The crop marks in the film are bigger than the original file (Art).
If I send a rectangle to film, the result is that I have different size variation in each side of the rectangle.
What is the procedure to obtain the correct size? maybe I have to manipulate manually the spinner or just changing the values in the DOLEV software?

Thanks in advanced.

This is my problem with DOLEV 800 V
The crop marks in the film are bigger than the original file (Art).
If I send a rectangle to film, the result is that I have different size variation in each side of the rectangle.
What is the procedure to obtain the correct size? maybe I have to manipulate manually the spinner or just changing the values in the DOLEV software?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Mategraf,

I am afraid it sounds to me that your Spinner is out of calibration. If you print a four up job it will be out of register if you put the separations on top of each other. This is a fairly complex job that only a trained engineer can implement. Good luck.

Hello, thanks for the respond
but this is my exact issue:
When I print a film with 50.8 cm wide i have no problems.
but when I print a film with 83.8 cm wide, the first 30 cm give me problems, I mean they not register.
Is this a spinner error?

thanks,

Hello, thanks for the respond
but this is my exact issue:
When I print a film with 50.8 cm wide i have no problems.
but when I print a film with 83.8 cm wide, the first 30 cm give me problems, I mean they not register.
Is this a spinner error?

thanks,
I am afraid the simple answer is yes. The spinner needs calibrating.

Hello,
The technician that is revising my Dolev tells me that the problem may be the chain that moves the spinner.
When the machine starts to film and when the transport system covers 30 cms, you can hear an strange sound.
What do you think of this?
Thanks,

Hello,
The technician that is revising my Dolev tells me that the problem may be the chain that moves the spinner.
When the machine starts to film and when the transport system covers 30 cms, you can hear an strange sound.
What do you think of this?
Thanks,

Do you get any break up in the image, like scan lines? If yes the Dynamic cable is breaking up and needs to be replaced.
I do not think that the chain stops the carriage moving smoothly.
Have you got the RED cheaters that you can put in the door interlocks? If yes, put the cheaters in, open the LHS door and take off the dark area cover and move the carriage to EP in utilities and see if you can spot the area where you get the noise from.

Yes, I have lines in the films I have already request a new cable so I can change it.
About the other problem, We still dont find the solution for why I can only film 50x110 cms and when the size is bigger than 50cms the registration fail.

Yes, I have lines in the films I have already request a new cable so I can change it.
About the other problem, We still dont find the solution for why I can only film 50x110 cms and when the size is bigger than 50cms the registration fail.

Registration problem. It looks like spinner needs calibrating. Have you changed the Dynamic cable before, as it is not a straight forward job if it is in a chain?

You probably erased the grid, you have to reinput the values check inside the machine and there should be a paper with measurments from 0 to 1030 and 0 to 900 I think and input those in F7 in service utilities

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back