door lock part for Screen PTR 8300

color_prepress

My Screen PTR 8300 door lock unit got problem.
The white item in at my place got crack. What is the name for that? Is that possible to find a replace just for that rather than motor? My motor ok, just that white item crack only.

Attachments

• name of item.jpg
    name of item.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 254
DN+70510786 CAM SHUTTER OPEN/CLOSE 70510786-00 SHUTTER DRIVING CAM POM 28.19*25*9.5

Ask dealer of Screen, Agfa, Fuji. Better to DIY, it is easy to make with file, sandpaper and piece of hard plastic.
Chris

DN+70510786 CAM SHUTTER OPEN/CLOSE 70510786-00 SHUTTER DRIVING CAM POM 28.19*25*9.5

Ask dealer of Screen, Agfa, Fuji. Better to DIY, it is easy to make with file, sandpaper and piece of hard plastic.
Chris

How to DIY?
As you can see from attachment.
It is cracked and now it is not able to push the lock so I always have to manually open it.

Attachments

• SHUTTER DRIVING CAM .JPG
    SHUTTER DRIVING CAM .JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 278
Here can't find the 3d printer supplier.
ChrisZ says it is easy to make with file, sandpaper and piece of hard plastic. How to do it with that?

You take old part as a template. Work with some tools to get proper shape.
I see, that you have no idea about that, maybe you could find some workshop, ironworker etc and ask to duplicate that part.
Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back