Driver for Delta tower

offset

Hi
We installed the Delta Rip 7.0 and everything looks fine, however there is no communication between the tower and the Windows 2000 server that we just installed, I went to hardware check and there was a question mark next to the actual driver, obviously we need the driver and I couldn't find it anywhere since this is an old rip and old machine all together, please help, the exact name of the driver is called: Linotypehell Rasterbox SCSI Sequential Device
Thank you

Re: Driver for Delta tower

Hi amer,

I checked with my technical resources and here is the response I got:

Delta 7 only supported Windows NT 4.0 server. It was Delta 8.0 before the W2000 with tower was supported.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing

Amer,

Are you up and running now?

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

Dear sir i can give more information.

Delta 6.x and delta 7.x only worked with Windows NT4.
but.....
Delta 6.x work with WIN NT4 Sp5, not SP6

and

Delta 7.x requires Windows NT4 SP6 (can be donloaded from Microsoft).

You must install windows NT4
Must install the SCSI adapter, the driver need to be ok.
Aply SP6 for Windows NT4

Turn off the computer.
Install the dongle.
Conect the tower, turn ON.
Turn on the computer. Wait untill everithing is ready. Use administrator account.

Insert the Delta CD; Instal the DELTA 7.x Dont forget the correct SP- It will take fron 5 to 10 minutes, 2 clicks (thas is all)

You don need any special driver, everithin is automatically installed.

my delta tower

my delta tower

Hi everyone i need a help we have just installed a herkules imagesetter but sending the message from the rip tno the imagesetter we are having an error 8101 which says there is too much power in the laser,we have done a test in the nt utilities unit and the error is still there,can someone help please.Thanks:)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back