Dull UV Coating

InvisSoul

I was wondering if anyone is using a dull uv coating on their press, and if so what brand and how has it been working for you?

Were trying some on our Komori G840P from toyo and not having much luck with it. It lays down with a mottled look to it and not smooth.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone is using a dull uv coating on their press, and if so what brand and how has it been working for you?

Were trying some on our Komori G840P from toyo and not having much luck with it. It lays down with a mottled look to it and not smooth.

Thanks!

We have tried different coatings and have found this brand to be particularly good. REVO Coatings Matte .

Also, make sure your coatings are shaken real well and at room temperature before you run them through your machine.

I have been told, but have not tried, that warming up the coating will make it lay smoother as it the warmer temp. helps it level before getting cured.

No promises though.

I have been told, but have not tried, that warming up the coating will make it lay smoother as it the warmer temp. helps it level before getting cured.

No promises though.

It's no different than stirring up paint before you roll on the wall. You definitely want it at room temperature.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back