Duplo DC 445 Perforation

MrKarter77

Hey guys
Our supplier here has told us that we have to buy a whole perf unit to replace the blunt perf wheel we currently have, (cant just buy the wheel)

Any one heard of this before?

Perf Wheel Replacement

Perf Wheel Replacement

This is Frank from Count Machinery,

We have a complete perf assembly available on many of our machines as well as the replacement blades in many different styles for use on our existing assembly. This just makes it nice to be able to replace a blade or change your perf style without having to purchase a whole new assembly. If you would like to see how are assemblies work or function feel free to take a look at some of our machines at:

Count Machinery Co. Machines Page

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Frank
Count Machinery
760-489-1400

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm sorry that you have the incorrect provided by your dealer. We do sell just the blade wheel. part# is P9-Q5082 Upper blade. Please call your Duplo dealer and give them this part number. You are welcome to call our technical staff directly 949-752-8222 and ask for Victor Gomez.

This is Frank from Count Machinery. It is true that you do have to buy the complete perf unit from Duplo for your machine.

We have a complete perf assembly available on many of our machines as well as the replacement blades in many different styles for use on our existing assembly. This just makes it nice to be able to replace a blade or change your perf style without having to purchase a whole new assembly. If you would like to see how are assemblies work or function feel free to take a look at some of our machines at:

Count Machinery Co. Machines Page

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Frank
Count Machinery
760-489-1400

Hi Frank,

We are a digital printing company, could you let me know if your scoring machine can handle NCR paper.

Could you give us offer: [email protected] : Count UV, Count EZ Creasing, Scoring.

Thanks.
Dzung

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back