Duplo Dealers in the Philadelphia Area?

rcreveli

Editing

Duplo reached out to me.

We're located in Lancaster County, central PA. and are looking for a local Duplo dealer. We're looking at the 618 & 648. I've reached out to Duplo via form, email and voice mail. I haven't even received an auto reply.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the duplo you are looking at, but I bought a duplo 310 die-cutter after sending them die layouts. They signed off and said the machine is exactly what I need. Well, it has been a nightmare. Their install guy installed it wrong, I've spent 100+ hours jury rigging the machine and have to run it with safety's bypassed. They don't respond to my questions with full answers. The new company servicing it for me is ready to give up because they don't respond to them either. They sold me a $10,000 conveyor that was useless for my types of jobs that I've taken apart and put up on a shelf. We had duplo equipment in the past and were impressed by them, but they have been a nightmare since I bought this machine. You may have a better experience, but I thought you should know. I'm not surprised you haven't received a response. If I could do it over again, I would. I get better support on machines I buy from China. Pretty sad.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back