Early Adopters needed for new Print Estimating Software

onestimate

Hello PrintPlanet members,

For the past few years, we’ve been hard at work on an estimating app for printers. We’re ready to enter the beta stages and need a few good folks to put it through its paces.

For this first batch of users we'd like to find a good mix of printers at different stages of exploring their estimating process.

So, if you still have lots of questions about BHRs, costing, markups etc. we want to help you look for the answers.

Alternatively, if you know how you want your costing and pricing to work and just need a system to make the process simpler and faster we've designed a system to do just that.

As a token of thanks, our early users will enjoy one-year free usage upon release. At this point we're limiting early access to 10 print firms (50 employees max) that will benefit the most.

If you are interested, signing up takes less than 30 seconds. Thank you for taking the time.

Click here to join http://www.onestimate.com/earlyaccess/

Last edited:
looking through the sign ups, there's almost no smaller printers. If your company is made up of 2, 5, or 10 people, please join we really want to work with you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes it is purely estimating at this point, we really want the core job of estimating to be as polished as possible.

Thanks everyone who signed up. Those 10 spots got filled rather quickly within the first couple of weeks of posting here.

I hope to come back when the system if ready for a public launch.

Thank you

I keep getting a bad phone number error, probably because its international, either way, send me the software to beta test, ive used most of them and been estimating for over 10 years, Im sure I can give you some advice or criticism.

cheers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back