ECRM MAKO 4x problem

ansoft

Dear All,
I have a problem with Mako ECRM 4x. When I start the platesetter, it powers up, but when I start the CTServer and the WinXP begins to boot, the Mako says "Pelbox buffer overrun". This machine works more than 2.5 years without any problems. Suddenly this error comes up. I reinstalled the CTServer 6.0, but nothing happens. The interface between the Dell computer with CTServer and MAKO is SCSI with AHA-2930CU.
Do you have such a problem and how do you overcome it?

Regads,

Ansoft

I've seen this before, it was solved by a full reinstall of the CTS computer. Reformat the C drive, reinstall the XP, correct dell drivers, then AHA driver - the original Microsoft usually does the job but anyway, look for the newest one from adaptec, finally install the CTS software carefully, by the book, edit a property set and retest the ctp communication. Come back with results.

Thank you Maxon,
It is a newspaper company an I have to make some preparations for the reinstall. I will write again with the results.
Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back