EFI XF utilizing an Xrite DTP41

hkellogg

I have EFI's XF software and am trying to getting it up and running. My Xrite iOne seems to have problems. I print my ink limit color chart, then when I read it it states that it is calibrating... then fails.

I have an old DTP41 and thought I would try it but the connectors are limited to the power and an ethernet connection. The ethernet connector has me stumped. I am assuming that I plug it into the network and utilize an IP address to control it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hans

is your iOne connected via usb? i think that happened with me sometime ago, try transferring the cable to another usb slot, that worked for me, if this doesn't solve it might be another issue

The ethernet connector plugs into an adapter that plugs into a COM: (serial connection) port via the ethernet cable.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back