Embedded Profiles

Cory Smith

114-Embedded-Profiles.png

I'm convinced you can explain this 100x and people never seem to understand it. Even if you give them visual aids.

I'm convinced you can explain this 100x and people never seem to understand it. Even if you give them visual aids.

As a former educator I became convinced that people can learn but they cannot be taught.

best, gordo

Hi Gordo,

Can you please share some usefull pdf preflighting tips which will help me to understand or to check some major print errors.

Hi Gordo,

Can you please share some usefull pdf preflighting tips which will help me to understand or to check some major print errors.

To be quite honest, IMHO, I think that if you create the documents then preflighting is a waste of time. You should be avoiding problems by not building them into the job in the first place.

Building problems into the job in the first place is a failure of the file creator and of the software design used to build the file.

There's a great deal of relevant on my blog if you care to rummage around: The Print Guide

I'm not sure that I answered your question.

best, gordo

To be quite honest, IMHO, I think that if you create the documents then preflighting is a waste of time. You should be avoiding problems by not building them into the job in the first place.

Building problems into the job in the first place is a failure of the file creator and of the software design used to build the file.

There's a great deal of relevant on my blog if you care to rummage around: The Print Guide

I'm not sure that I answered your question.

best, gordo

Hi Gordo,

ya i agree with your answer but here i am not a document creator i received such files from designers, actually i had already been given the information or specification regarding the same how to create the document for print and must able to deliver the right information about the same to the designers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back