Top panel - HOME side (3): Open
Top panel - AWAY side (4): Open
Back door (5): Open
Fanbox panel (6): Open
Safety override (key switch): Normal
Safety loop status Not okay
Safety write laser Not okay
Door Status

the power dist board has one red light flashing. I tried the by pass ket that was inside the machine but the 2 yellow lights do not flash and the system still says that the emergency stop switch is down. I metered all the switches back to the PDB and thay all check good sw1 bypassed and sw2 is ok

Hi guys. Have a small problem

Emergency stop switch: On
Front door lock: Unlocked
Front door (1): Open
Top panel - HOME side (3): Open
Top panel - AWAY side (4): Open
Back door (5): Open
Fanbox panel (6): Open
Safety override (key switch): Normal
Safety loop status Not okay
Safety write laser Not okay
Door Status

the power dist board has one red light flashing. I tried the by pass ket that was inside the machine but the 2 yellow lights do not flash and the system still says that the emergency stop switch is down. I metered all the switches back to the PDB and thay all check good sw1 bypassed and sw2 is ok[/QUOT

Nevermind A cup coffee and some deep thinking I was able to fix myself.

Sorry guys but no input of what a bad a person I am for asking for help. fixing it myself and not giving Kodak or some incompetent person that makes way to much money for not knowing.

If you have new PDB firmware (1.48) the problem may be caused by one of the relays on board - contacts sticked together - check if all relays are "off" when machine switched off. If not just try to knock them gently.
It may be PS2 not being powered on.
Just try...

If you have new PDB firmware (1.48) the problem may be caused by one of the relays on board - contacts sticked together - check if all relays are "off" when machine switched off. If not just try to knock them gently.
It may be PS2 not being powered on.
Just try...

Thank you for your response. I removed the pdb and tested the relays. 2 where sticky. I removed them and replaced with new ones yesterday. all is good.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back