Encoder Cable Part Number.

I mean the cable that going into the encoder, because a received the message "Speed set error" and i have tested all board associated with this error and all is ok.

I mean the cable that going into the encoder, because a received the message "Speed set error" and i have tested all board associated with this error and all is ok.

Do you mean "Spinner Set Error?"

504L41348 Dynamic Optics Cable . This is the part number of the cable that goes to the Dynamic Optics through the retractable spring loaded chain. ( spinner cable/ fibre optics cable/ etc...)

Yes, sorry about my mistake. Pach, is this part number for Dolev 800?, because my Dolev is not a Dolev 800V, is a Dolev 800. Thanks a lot for your help.

Yes, sorry about my mistake. Pach, is this part number for Dolev 800?, because my Dolev is not a Dolev 800V, is a Dolev 800. Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello again,
I understand that yours is a fairly old Dolev. Therefore I think that for a Dolev 800P this is the part: [504G41033 Retractive cord cable II ]The cables come inside two sets of chains.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back