Epson proofer down Prinergy RIP

Rhonda G

Prinergy Error in raster color management an internal error occurred.The only thing it will reprint is epson test prints. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Shut it all down. Everything Prinergy and Epson, along with any inbetween RIP. Start it all back up and see what you get. Monitor, if it continues, call service, if not, call it a fluke.

Epson Proofer Down

Epson Proofer Down

We always try restarting everything. In this case, it took 3 restarts and so far so good. Thanks for your suggestion, you were right. I hope that we don't see this problem again.
Best regards

Your welcome. It is usually the right place to start. BTW are you the Rhonda G from a printing plant in Mansfield I believe?

RE Epson proofer

RE Epson proofer

Well I spoke too soon. We now cannot back up proofs as they are about 1/2 inch off. We restart again. This is starting a bad pattern here. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to let me know. Sorry I am not in Mansfield, but I am in Ohio.
Best Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back