Equipment for sale

OkiTech

Equipment for sale
WE HAVE FOR SALE:
Konica Minolta BIzhub PRESS C6000, meter is just 200K equipped with LCC, Finisher, EFi Fiery Pro 80 External controller. $25,500 36/39 month financing available.

Konica Monolta Bizhub Pro C65hc, meter is just 250K equipped with LCC, Finisher, Relay Unit, Creo External controller. $17,500 36/39 month financing available.

OKI C9800 GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 10+ units all less than 15K on the meter, all supplies are 50% and up, toners are 100%, $1600 ea. We are Authorized OKI Service Partner.

OKI ES3640e MFP GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 3 units available, all supplies are 50% and up, toners are 100%. $1950 ea

OKI CX3641 MFP GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 330gsm 3 units available all supplies are 50% and up, $2350.
ALL OKI PRINTERS CAN FEED 10x13 envelope wide side in.

TOKO ProPrint R2SH 2 tower offset press, continuous dampening similar to crestline, leverless operation, push-guide registration. only 600K impressions.
Complete unit with manuals, plate punch. $8295. or Best Offer. We can offer almost new Xante Platemaker4 to go with it.

SAVIN W2404 (RICOH W2404) Wide format system, only 4000 linear feet on the meter, like new unit, works excellent, has every option there is to it - 2 roll+12x18 tray, PRINT option, SCAN option, everything is there. $7800
Excellent money maker if you in retail and have quick copyshop, we average $100 to 200 per day on similar machine!

RISO MZ590u Nice clean duplicator, just 125k on the meter, Parallel port built in. $1600

PM me if interested.
Roman.

HI!

HI!

Do you have machines for sale on e-bay?

Equipment for sale
WE HAVE FOR SALE:
Konica Minolta BIzhub PRESS C6000, meter is just 200K equipped with LCC, Finisher, EFi Fiery Pro 80 External controller. $25,500 36/39 month financing available.

Konica Monolta Bizhub Pro C65hc, meter is just 250K equipped with LCC, Finisher, Relay Unit, Creo External controller. $17,500 36/39 month financing available.

OKI C9800 GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 10+ units all less than 15K on the meter, all supplies are 50% and up, toners are 100%, $1600 ea. We are Authorized OKI Service Partner.

OKI ES3640e MFP GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 3 units available, all supplies are 50% and up, toners are 100%. $1950 ea

OKI CX3641 MFP GA, 4 trays, EFi Fiery Internal Print Controller, 330gsm 3 units available all supplies are 50% and up, $2350.
ALL OKI PRINTERS CAN FEED 10x13 envelope wide side in.

TOKO ProPrint R2SH 2 tower offset press, continuous dampening similar to crestline, leverless operation, push-guide registration. only 600K impressions.
Complete unit with manuals, plate punch. $8295. or Best Offer. We can offer almost new Xante Platemaker4 to go with it.

SAVIN W2404 (RICOH W2404) Wide format system, only 4000 linear feet on the meter, like new unit, works excellent, has every option there is to it - 2 roll+12x18 tray, PRINT option, SCAN option, everything is there. $7800
Excellent money maker if you in retail and have quick copyshop, we average $100 to 200 per day on similar machine!

RISO MZ590u Nice clean duplicator, just 125k on the meter, Parallel port built in. $1600

PM me if interested.
Roman.

I've been watching the oki cx3641 and oki es3640 (whats the difference, by the way?), and looking at your posts I will like to consider a xerox machine. I'm printing mostly invitations down here in Mexico, and I'd like to have the glossy option open. Thanks.

Hi, CX3641 is a replacement of ES3640. It takes a thicker stock as per specs, 330 gsm VS 270 gsm, It has a newer faster embedded Rip and to my eye - prints a little nicer. I have a Xerox Phaser 7500 with 32K just came in if you want a xerox.
Please keep in mind that while Xerox does output a nicer and glossier print it is not a happiest machine to print on coverstock. Regardless what Xerox sales rep says (if you ever talked to one) in order to be printed in Xerox, media goes for 2 90 dergee turns which works fine for the paper weight but cover never comes out flat whicle OKI shoots straight out. In my printshop I always had a xerox and OKI next to each other.
I would run Paper - flyers, posters on Xerox and cards on OKI. Now we have a Konica Minolta C65HC so that set-up is gone bu we still use OKI occasionally when order is not worth walking downstairs and firing up a KM...
To sum it up - if you print cards, take a CX3641. It will print nice (more like offset images, not too much shine) and will not create unhappiness in bindery department, it also registers coverstocks more accurately than xerox . We, at the moment, have a Just an engine - it cost less than all mfp set-up and will cost less to ship because scanner part is like 150-200 lbs plus it add up height of the package.
Let me know.
Roman.

Whatever printer you buy, it won't be glossy as we all know it. Gloss comes from post print coating such as AQ coating or UV coating.
Both Xerox and OKI can be coated with standard coating liquids while output of Konica Minolta, for example, needs a special liquid and/or IR lamp installed before UV exposure unit due to high wax content in toner. We actually tried to coat prints from our KM C65hc, looks awesome but scratches right off.

Yeah, I understand, Getting an OKI printer will not restrict you from printing on glossy paper, especially CX3641 as they made some improvements with this model.
Theoretically if you email me few files I could print them on OKI and Xerox and mail them to you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back