error screen 8000

juanjo

"a command was sent to esxposure head. but no answer returned from the exposure head"

how fix this problem?

Hello Screenhk

This error is called E4ef6: Exposure Head Error. A command was sent to exposure head. But no answer is turned from the exposure head.

Juanjo changed the Head Board, changed the relay which is installed on Backplane and check the Power Supply, but the problem persists. The -5v PowerSupply doesn't turn on but it's good, it' seems there is a missing command that turn it on.

Please if you have some feedback, I would like you to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Raymond, thanks for answering.

Not yet, the machine continues bad.
On the other hand, the red light of the Power Supply in on when I bypass the interlock, but if I connect the cable that comes from the Head Board to Power Supply in the right way, the red light doesn't go on. It only starts the PS when I bypass the connector, but the PlateSetter presents this error.

Regards.

Tony

Tony...

DID you get that fixed?......is the red light on when you bypass the front interlock?

Raymond, thanks for answering.

Not yet, the machine continues bad.
On the other hand, the red light of the Power Supply in on when I bypass the interlock, but if I connect the cable that comes from the Head Board to Power Supply in the right way, the red light doesn't go on. It only starts the PS when I bypass the connector, but the PlateSetter presents this error.

Regards.

Tony

Tony can you email me [email protected]

hi
your problem for cable in -5v power supply.open front door. you will see cable that bring -5 v.open all white ties carefully and close new ties another place of cable(not previous place).
after this procedure for better perfomance you should go to service mode and recording head test smenu and move calibration position item and press search .carriage moving and found better place save it and back.start new job
regards

Thanks all. It was necessary to replace two diodes and write again all the diodes values, because this machine lost them.

Thanks!!!

Tony

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back