Feeder pile problem on a manroland 202r tob

Anna_MRoland

Hi,

My company owns a manroland 202R TOB. We are experiencing a problem where the feeder pile won't lift up automatically or manually. It can only move downwards and now it is at the base. The suction unit too only operates manually. What should I do? Please help.

Thanks

i think the problem is on the right of the pile, as you look from the behind the machine. The chain who lift the pile, hit on a switch. this switch probably has stay up or down, so the pile believe his in on the top an donly down can he go

i think the problem is on the right of the pile, as you look from the behind the machine. The chain who lift the pile, hit on a switch. this switch probably has stay up or down, so the pile believe his in on the top an donly down can he go

Hi,

i could not find the switch. Can you send me the photo of the switch and the position of the switch? here is my email : [email protected]

really appreciate your help.

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back