Fiert IC 308 impose option

slimbh

Hi,
We look to buy impose option for our fiery IC308. Our KM dealer make offer for 2400$ for impose activation key.
Is this correct price?
Thanks,

At that price I would consider a standalone version like Preps or something like Imposition Wizard.
When you change machine you get to keep it and wit upgrade get new features through time.

At that price I would consider a standalone version like Preps or something like Imposition Wizard.
When you change machine you get to keep it and wit upgrade get new features through time.

+1

Get a an imposition program that is more versatile and can be used for many things, not just your digital uses. I use Imposition Studio http://www.devalipi.com Great program once you figure out how it works. Has great support who are very quick at getting back to you via email. Costs around $900 I think.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back