FlexRip 14.0 + 1-bit tiff file

RealX11

Hello,

I wanna create 1-bit tiff from PDF file wiht FlexRip 14.0,
Tiff file data: 200/lpi 2438,4 dpi

I am recruit in this job, I do not have any idea about FlexRip,

Please help me about how can be create a configuration?

Thanks

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2015-04-07 12.18.57.jpg
    Ekran Resmi 2015-04-07 12.18.57.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
You need to use the Configurator to edit the dispatcher. Then use a Hot folder for input of a Normalized PDF. Best if used with the intended workflow but not a strict requirement.

For a 1-Bit you will typically need the T4 flavour.

My guess is that this is unlicensed software so don't expect any outpouring of support within this community.

Also to note, your requested resolution is not for a standard device that I'm familiar with and 200 lpi will not be a canned screen set optimized for output quality.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the reply. ;)

You need to use the Configurator to edit the dispatcher. Then use a Hot folder for input of a Normalized PDF. Best if used with the intended workflow but not a strict requirement.

For a 1-Bit you will typically need the T4 flavour.

My guess is that this is unlicensed software so don't expect any outpouring of support within this community.

Also to note, your requested resolution is not for a standard device that I'm familiar with and 200 lpi will not be a canned screen set optimized for output quality.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back