Flipbook Software

Few days ago, I was also looking for a good Flipbook software that provide me excellent designing features and page turning facility. I search online about the software and I got the best one for me. You can also search online about this and have your desired software.

Hi, Linda
Absolutely, paid software always ensures high quality.
To solve your problem, I would like to recommend you the 3D PageFlip Standard (flip book maker).
It’s cheap and works smoothly. Customers will only cost a few seconds to load the flip books online.

We're a commercial printer looking at creating Web Flip Books for our customers.

I've tried a free program, but our first customer is saying the book is too slow. I reduced resolution and even the lowest res is too slow for them.

Would commercial software create a faster flipping flip book?

Any ideas of the best software available?

I appreciate any help.

Linda Nivin

Hello,

We just release an eBook application that is very fast and has a lot of neat features, you can test it here:

FlipOnWeb - A Flip Book (eBook / ePublication / Web Publication) solution that converts PDF files into interactive, online page-turning Flip Books.

Any question or help that you need please contact us, and we will be happy to help you out.

Best regards,
FoW Team.

digital magazine software

digital magazine software

We're a commercial printer looking at creating Web Flip Books for our customers.

I've tried a free program, but our first customer is saying the book is too slow. I reduced resolution and even the lowest res is too slow for them.

Would commercial software create a faster flipping flip book?

Any ideas of the best software available?

I appreciate any help.

Linda Nivin

Free program sucks. Correct to look for some commercial professional digital magazine software to create web flip books. 200 pages should be a piece of cake for Pro Flipbook Maker software. HTML is suitable format for web hosting, due to its small size. Further more, you may disable download,search and mobile version feature, or lower page quality. Check more details by Google this tutorial named How to Reduce the File Size of Flipbook - Kvisoft Ltd,.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back