Form Letter with Xerox DC6060 and Creo

N3X

Hi folks,

we recently bought a Xerox Docucolor 6060 with a Creo CXP 6000 printserver. Now i'm trying to print some form letters with the DC6060. As it seems, the CXP6000 is not the best solution for that. I find no settings for defining a master-sheet, in order to print a form letter in adequate time.

Can you give me some advise if there is a solution for my problem?

greetz,

n3x

I'm not aware of any bundled forms sw that comes with the CREO servers; you may need to buy one and the CREO will process it in any language (PS, PPML, VPS, etc).

how many pieces do you need to print?

Just get Fusion Pro Desktop cost about $500.00, it will do everything you need without having to pay outrageous prices to upgrade a front end. Don't get all hung up about PS, PPML, VPS. If your Creo will process a PDF than Fusion Pro will output it, and you can impose it 2 up in cut order to save on the clicks.

Thanks for your replies.

We usually make formletters with 500 to 5000 sheets. I think that FusionPro Desktop could be a affordable solution. I'll try to get a tryout-version and check the outcome.

So long, lots of thanks for your advice!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back