FreeFlow & Printers Plan

arossetti

Anyone know if the web to print freeflow programs export to printers plan? When a job ticket is created through the internet I know freeflow creates a ticket and has pricing but can it auto-create a printers plan job ticket?

We are a digital shop using printers plan & MakeReady and are interested in more workflow management.

Xerox Freeflow web-to-print

Xerox Freeflow web-to-print

Xerox's Freeflow web-to-print is ther OEM version of Press-sense's iWay Prime web-to-print software.
Perhaps someone knows the answer coming from that direction?

Freeflow Web Services can export an XML file when a certain "nerve" is triggered, for example, when an order is received. I do not have any experience with Printers Plan so I do not know what options it offers for data import. The trick would be to convert the XML file into a usable format for Printers Plan. This sounds much worse that it actually is.

Xerox ASG would be happy to help you with this (happy because they charge a FORTUNE).

So to sum up, find out what data Printers Plan can import. Once you know that, develop a conversion scheme to that format from XML.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back