Printers Plan and customer data

Hulign

Looking to see if anyone has stopped using Printers Plan, switched to a different MIS and managed to save or export the data into a new software?

Since they updated I have constant trouble with it. My mac locks up and the windows machines have a random logout and just getting logged in a running has gotten so slow.

Oh and the best one is the software randomly not applying credit card payments to invoices. This stuff is supposed to make our lives easier I thought.

Any info you may have would be much appreciated.

I believe there is an export option. I'm working with MI4P on their Odyssey system and I thought they said they have a way of extracting the majority of the historical data.

I believe there is an export option. I'm working with MI4P on their Odyssey system and I thought they said they have a way of extracting the majority of the historical data.
Thanks, for the reply. As I dig deeper I see you can export some of it. I will have to research more. MI4P Odyssey is one I haven't heard of before. I really am looking for something less expensive that I can host locally. I'm looking at some options like rolling our own, just not sure I have enough experience of doing things the right way to make something in FileMaker. It does seem perfect for what I would like to do for our shop though. I'm a busted up dumbass mechanic not a printer...lol.

Things have been rough thru the winter and our quotes are not consistent at all. I know that isn't helping at all.

Thanks, for the reply. As I dig deeper I see you can export some of it. I will have to research more. MI4P Odyssey is one I haven't heard of before. I really am looking for something less expensive that I can host locally. I'm looking at some options like rolling our own, just not sure I have enough experience of doing things the right way to make something in FileMaker. It does seem perfect for what I would like to do for our shop though. I'm a busted up dumbass mechanic not a printer...lol.

Things have been rough thru the winter and our quotes are not consistent at all. I know that isn't helping at all.
LOL, former busted dumbass landscaper myself, so I know the feeling! PP is quite expensive and Odyssey isn't much better cost wise. Not sure about making your own, but I have heard people have some elaborate Excel files. PP is actually an Access database system at heart.

LOL, former busted dumbass landscaper myself, so I know the feeling! PP is quite expensive and Odyssey isn't much better cost wise. Not sure about making your own, but I have heard people have some elaborate Excel files. PP is actually an Access database system at heart.
Ha! So you know exactly the vibe. Artificial shoulder and neck fused on three levels before I turned 45. Still have issues in back and neck. Waiting on a 1 level fusion for my back and more work on my neck. Isn't life grand?

I wish people shared a bit more about the way they handled quoting, invoices and stuff like that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back