Fuji Co Res Screening

Andrew L

Hullo, am new to this forum can anyone tell me about Co Res Screening technology on Celebrant RIp which allows outputing high lpi at a low resolution and if it can work with Fuji Luxel F6000 & F 9000 imagesetters! i have just acquired one!

Thanx

FUJI CoRes Screening

FUJI CoRes Screening

CoRes Screening involves some kind of a "High End Super Cell" Technology.

First you can use it for high screening frequencies (up to 300lpi) at normal output resolution of 2.400 dpi without loss of greysteps.

If you use 175lpi CoRes at 2.400dpi it will give you much more greysteps compared with conventional FFQS, resulting in smoother skin tones etc.

Finally, with a Luxel F-6000 or F-9000 it will also give you 175lpi at 1.200dpi output resolution at very good quality. With these internal drum machines the use of CoRes Screening will double the exposure speed when using 1.200dpi. RIP times will also be much quicker because file size is only 25% compared with 2.400dpi.

Thanx for your support!

Is Celebrant 5.3 acomplete workflow for automation using a hot folder
including Imposition, Ripping and output of PDF?

Celebrant 5.3

Celebrant 5.3

yes and no.

- Celebrant is modular, could be a simple CPSI-based RIP or a Workflow.
- PDF Output? Only for Proofing in LowRes up to 1.200dpi. Reason is, that Celebrant moves all PDF/PS-files quite early to screened 1-Bit Tiffs, following pure R.O.O.M concept. If you have the licence for ROOM Proof, form proof and image on plate/film are 100% the same.

- Version 5.3 is not the latest version, which was 6.1.
- Meanwhile Celebrant was more or less replaced by FUJI´s XMF, which is very much based on ADOBEs APPE, JDF and PDF. Fuji offers an "Upgrade Program" for owners of Celebrant Rips/Workflows. Contact your local sales rep.

....CoRes Screening is an optional screen set, if you don´t have a license, you´ll have to purchase it separately.

kind regards,

Bernhard

Hi,

The licence is enable, i see a large list of screen but can identify the co-res, is a second hand equipment and don´t have the user guide of this option.

Thanks

Good morning,

licensing of CoRes ist little bit differrent from other Celebrant options....

1. CoRes needs a registration process after installation.
2. If CoRes is installed, you should see the option in the license tool or the component installer window.
2. You should have a separate floppy disk with the registration code (or a letter with the code)

I will send you an Install manual to you email adress.

regards,

Bernhard

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back