Fuji Luxel F-9000 Image Setter Error 210.

natiqur

I am in a trouble with Fuji Luxel F-9000 Image Setter. The Travers is mooving fast and smoothly.Traverse Carriage movement and Green Lamp of the Traverse READHEAD is OK. But when I load the Film it comes out from the Film Cassette and stopped at the entrance of the Traverse Carriage and shows Error 210. I have replaced the Film Cassette, Film, Film Loading Motor but Error is almost same. I think Vacuum Assemblies are causing the problem. Anyhow 3 Solenoids of the Vacuum Assemblies are not working and causing the problem.I am not over confirm but may be. Please anybody suggest me what to do, I will be ever grateful.

This problem is due to Vacuam Pump Section. I have some questions
about the Vacuum Pump. If anybody reply me I will be ever grateful.

1) When the Vacuum Pump will Turn ON and how long it will
remain ON ?

2) The Solenoid Valves are controlling the air blow of the
Vacuum Pump into the Drum. So if I arrange the Vacuum Pump
to remain ON continuously, will it be affecting another
stages ?

3) How long the Vacuum Pump can be remain ON continuously ?

Dear All

Hi
I am a Fujifilm Luxcel F9000 image setter user .its 32 bit operating system celebrant RIP, now I need to use 64 bit operating system pc .need 64 bit ppd ..
here RIP ppd FFEL_Luxcel_F9000_v 3016.103... .
Please anybody suggest me what to do, I will be ever grateful. thanks

Dear Mir Alam Hossain, I have the 64 bit PPD for Luxel. Be patient for next 2 days. I will solve your problem. Thanks.

IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg

Dear sir
has anyone have service manual for FUJI AP-1250X machine ?. I had one second hand machine but does not work properly. So I need manual for guide hoe to check.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back