Fuji Plates LHNN2 Plates/missing image/hot spots

CTPGal

Fuji is resolving and working with us 110% on this issue. Many thanks to them on being a responsible vendor.

Attachments

• hot spots issue.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:

CTPgal,

Image one or two plates then try "Hand developing" the plates using Fuji LP - DZ, then gum the plates.

Regards, Alois

I haven't seen a problem like this since I was exposing plates in a frame with film. The developer unit in the plate processor was almost always the culprit. I'm not familiar with the LHNN2 plate but I have used LHPJ plates for a long time without issue.

I am going to point at the processor. What speed or dwell time in the developer section?

you maybe over developing.....please check a raw 50 percent out of the trendsetter plot 50 this should read about a 54 to 57

if it is at 45 or less you are eating not just the emulation but the base metal.

If you don't mind please provide a synopsis of what the problem was and how it was resolved so that we all may learn. I am also a huge fan of Fujifilm.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back