Announced by the Flint Group, the ThermoFlexX Catena+ is a fully automated, modular plate processing, “connected chain” system, which can be joined together with other equipment for various levels of automation. The Catena+ line consists of 3 equipment modules:
- Catena - E (UV LED exposure),
- Catena - W (solvent plate processor), and
- Catena - DLS (dryer, light finisher & plate stacker combination with robotized plate transport). The DLS module—10 drying units, 7 stacking positions & a light finisher—can be connected to a Catena-W for automatic plate-processing.
- Fully automated plates with minimum operator intervention—completely processed, fully finished with no further operator intervention—eliminating damage caused by manual plate handling;
- An open system allowing plate loading from other Imagers;
- Access to production data of all modules, provides;
- An enhanced, pro-active maintenance, minimizing physical service intervention;
- Catena+ also includes Catena Cockpit—a highly-visible status report on plate processing, progress and expected time of completion.