FusionPro and Indesign CC

kdw75

I just purchased FusionPro, and I am having a problem. I know I should ask in their forums, but my registration is still pending, so I can't post there yet.

I installed FusionPro and all seemed to go well, except that it isn't showing up in InDesign CC 2014. It does show up in Acrobat XI Pro.

Running OSX 10.9.

This is a fresh install on a Mac Pro.

Any thoughts?

Yep, I already called support on this. FusionPro is looking for Adobe CC Version number 9. Adobe changed the version number to 10 in the 2014 CC update. They’ll have a patch available soonâ„¢.

PTI is aware of the problem. I got a call back from them yesterday concerning it. The version number of CC2014 changed to 10 and FusionPro is looking for 9 (what CC was). A patch should be available pretty quickly.

I called support on Monday and it doesn't yet work with the new InDesign. Then I talked to Adobe and was able to install an old version of ID CC and all is well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back