Fuzzy White Text on Maroon Background

I blame the internet. Seriously. The rules of designing for web vs designing for print are just so different and a lot of designers aren't aware of that.
Not to mention the popularity of thin/ultralight font weights (that looks like Gotham, not Georgia, which probably could have stood it).

I've seen some absolute beauties, and it puts you in a position of having to acknowledge the limitations of both yours and the clients' abilities (misregistration on your part and the failure to take misregistration into account on theirs).

Interesting. I just create a transparent watermark in Acrobat and then use the flattener to outline fonts. Sounds like pitstop allows for selecting groups of text individual rather than outlining the entire document.

Yes pitstop will do just selected, current page, or whole document.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back