G7 How to Guide

Lumpy

Can someone post the G7 How to Guide. When I go to the Idealliance.org website to download it, it errors out. I can't find it.
Thanks.

Do you have an email address where it can be sent? Your member profile is quite vague (to say the least)

J

yeah I'm a baggage handler

yeah I'm a baggage handler

What do you do for a living? Imitate Don Rickles?

Hi guys, I'm also looking for the G7 How to Guide. I'm a graphic designer who wants to do her own color proofing, and I've been trying to find an online version of the How to Guide that I can buy / download.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

G7 how to book 2009 only for G7 member,so you can`t download in the website as a tourist.
I have G7 how to book 2006 version,but it`s written in chinese, so may be you can`t get any information in it for language difficulty.

I have an electronic version of "The G7 Specification 2008" that I will gladly send to anyone.
The "How To Guide" is something that (I believe) costs around $25.00 unless you are an IDEAlliance member.

Cheers,
Ian

[email protected]

Very appreciate Ian Mackenzie send the G7 Specification 2008 to me.
I`ve searched it for long time.In version 2009,it refers the G7 specification several times.
The e-maill address is: [email protected]
Thanks a lot~

I know this is very late reply but i really want to inspect g7 specisication 2008 documentation.
It would be great if someone send me this document.
Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind... I got it. I will gladly send to anyone like Ian.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back